Saturday, February 05, 2005

Bead of Roses

Posted by Hello

Tatlong subjects, I'm trying to make a good shot na nagfafade ung likod pero mahirap, di ko pa alam at di ko pa kabisado camera ko pa rin.. this is so far, the best i can do. I wonder how?... do i need some special lenses? All I can do is play around w/ the focus setting.

Oh, well, saturday, Happy weekend everyone. Everyone in my family is getting the chicken pox. My sister just got well last week, and this week, it's my mom and my other sis have it. Darn expensive medicines too. Curse the poxes!!! I've been brewing these conspiracy theories why these kind of sicknesses still are around? These companies have departments in charge of contaminating places to make sure people still get sick of poxes! Breed viruses that can only be tamed w/ their medicines..

Too much movies, jason.


4 comments:

rommel said...

hey jayz you're doing fine.
like a friend i know said, slow is fast.
dont rush it.
besides its the story behind the picture that counts...
well at least for me *person without a camera* thats how it is hehe

haydee said...

deng I can imagine, nung nagka chx pox ako e HS, nahawa din ate ko. Pero swerte mo naman talaga at ngayon ka pa nagkasakit nyan. they said its more difficult pag older. sana wala ng mahawa :-)

jeanie de la rama said...

jason,pa-link...:)

Etsog said...

Yo Jaz!

If your camera has manual setting for aperture,
you can use this to change to narrow your focus to
your subject. Bigger aperture number means that
the aperture opening is small (baliktad no, hehe)
and that the focus is on the subject and the background
will be "blurred".