Monday, October 09, 2006

Dodge this Prime















A toy review of some sort.

Try this one for size. The Dodge Ram SRT-10 Optimus Prime. My first Hasbro-made Alternator Transformer. Makes the Cybertron Prime next to it look puny. But he's like a little brother in my mind. Don't worry lil bro, Big Prime is here. But I even have a BIGGER Prime that I can't wait to open for my birthday. Donna got it for me! :D

Some trivia: this toy is made of mostly plastic and some metal parts. What can i say, i like it. A little complex to transform at first, given the instructions were of little help. I even thought it was broken. lol. Found the trick a little while later. It's really fun to roll around with its rubber tires and makeshift swivel for tire-turning. It's stance is awesome, it made Sideways' (the black robot at the back) stance lackluster. I mean i thought he had a mean stance before I got Alternator Prime.

My birthday is around the corner, and hoping to have a nice day. Got a whole bunch of toy$ as a present to myself, one that caused me two days of anxiety poop fest, and a fever. I'm thinking it could have been something I ate. Will post pictures later. :D

note to myself: add more blog entries that are un toy-centric. There's a world out there.

No comments: