Friday, January 25, 2008

Our turn - Our Wedding



We had our wedding last December 28, 2007 in Tacloban City - beautiful and memorable.
All the hardwork we put on for a year planning and preparing for the day all paid off. Like any other well planned wedding, it had its share of hits and misses. No matter, we planned to relax and have fun on the day!


My bride was extremely beautiful, I couldn't have imagined how else breathtaking she would look like...



They said I cried, but it's just the special effects on the lenses - lense flare they say. haha.

I was truly happy beyond measure.
Solemn and humble to ask for God's blessings to make our marriage last our lifetime and beyond our children's children (and so on..).

We are truly blessed to have our family and friends support us and gather for this special event. Our utmost heartfelt gratitude to everyone, ...Thank you.


Here' to us living the start of our ..Happily Ever After. ...





From our old love letters, I would append my i love yous to my wife with "with all my heart", and her reply that would leave me swooning and my breath frozen -... and me you "with my only heart."



(the rest of the pictures)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

iloveyou, yab! thank you so much. you really take away the (-)!! ;)