Friday, October 29, 2004

Baguio Botanical Garden


Baguio Botanical Garden. 
A picture of my girlfriend and my sisterPosted by Hello

---

Had a great and fun celebration yesterday, lunch out w/ my officemates, and dinner w/ Donna, Dic, Carl, and Net somewhere in Makati (another Joey-recommended place, thanks Joe). Had a nice surprise waiting for me at home, cake, balloons and all. Teehee, got kinky gifts. (wink2). And spent my whole evening up to 5am playing my new NBA Live 2005!!!! Wowowow! ang galing!!!! Thank you sa lahat ng naggreet! =) Thanks for making it another memorable birthday!! and most of all, Thank you to the One above, for another fruitful and blessed year. :)

1 comment:

eye said...

uulitin ko na lang dito yung pi-nost ko sa blog ni joey -- isang maligayang BATI sa yo, jason! pa-canton ka naman hehehe!