Monday, October 18, 2004

Isko ng Bayan uli...

Nothing to do, I try to explore i try to capture one campus afternoon...


I remember the agonizing walks to the Vanguard building to report for ROTC training..
ahh... but this one's a bit refreshing..


a lonely pine tree against a fine landmark in the vicinity of the track oval.


i could have shot this better, but experience just seems to get the best of me, i hope i could make a better shot next time, i call this one "the free tree"


This pathway didn't exist when I was still a freshman. I remember how hard school was for me back then. whew, people always find a better a way...


Tomorrow the world...


A magnificent tree. hmm.. poems are made by fools like me...


Here's what i call "A branch on a tree", teehee..


The clocktower, a plaything for the College of Music students, once in a while, you'll hear the latest catchy song on the airwaves played on this clock tower.


some more pix...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

irony of the free tree.. galeng. kung showbiz tayo sasabihin ko pa, malayo mararating mo.. hehe -- joey

eye said...

hi jason, gusto ko yung pine churh. ang yabang ni joey, hehe!

haydee said...

nami- miss ko tuloy ang diliman sa mga pics mo.