Tuesday, November 09, 2004

My kit


Books, light, inspiration, water, and a table. A couple of must haves when you're living away from home. This shot was taken by Donna. She's proud of this picture, and so am I, subtle and sensitive. Posted by Hello

She still doesn't want to try out bloggersville though, probably still testing out the water. :) Sooner or later, I'd be able to convince her, hehe.

Here's a toast for blogsites. It's great making my blogspot my avant-garde. I can write anything (still unsure because i might have to consider PG restriction). I can be anybody here. That's what i like the most.

Thanks to Joey's incessant ranting for us to have blogs, I've come to like updating this site. I can vent, gripe, share, meet, cuss, pretend, and not give a damn. I think it's healthy letting it out loose once in while. It's what keeps me sane, and oh... i think i'll add this to my survival kit.

Books, light, inspiration, water, table, blog.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i lllooovvveee this pix!!! hehehe

~dl