Tuesday, November 23, 2004

The Silver Lining


Posted by Hello
It's just a finger's point away.

I tend to think that life is just a matter of outlook. Everybody breathes the same air, gets the same opportunities and almost equal share of relative bad luck. My grandfather used to say, the stomach gets full w/ the same amount of ordinary fish or expensive meat. It's a matter of either having your glass half full or half empty? Simply put, outlook.

If you're having a bad day, smile, you've hit a trough, tough luck, but don't worry, tomorrow's it's all uphill. It's the momentum used by fate to thrust you upwards.

As I charge into unchartered seas, nothing but the wind on my face, and the faint light to guide me, I clasp the sides of the boat. It's been a peaceful ride, and a wonderful afternoon. I've found my north. Captain, I say, into the great wide open...

--------
Picture taken at Puerto Galera, coral garden area

No comments: