Saturday, January 15, 2005

Flashback


Posted by Hello
I'm pretty excited because tomorrow Donna's coming back to Manila na, it's been two weeks since I saw her. Her Pa and her bro had the pox for the past weeks too, and rumor has it, that sometimes, the pox could visit you twice. I certainly hope Donna doesn't get it again, other than she's reviewing for a major exam, she'll slim down if she gets sick. Wawa naman uyab ko.



------------------------
This shot taken by Donna. Nasa loob sila ng kotse nila tapos may magandang sunset, ung tint ng kotse ung nagpaganda daw ng sunset... :) kaso nagreflect ung flash.. kaya... uggghhh.... flash.... back..... jason, kadiri ka! hehe
Nice effect though. ;)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jason has the pox!!! why oh why him.. he asked several times yesterday.. :) he's making me "handle" his nba fantasy sports account... hahaha - i hope it's not going to be his way down - i only iverson, bryant, o'neal shaq, mcgrady, stojakovic.... names not on jason's account! oh my.. :) the mba guys couldn't even trust me to just jot down the names of their players (while they were making their draft) coz i may not able to spell their names! [iba gud man kun uyab.. hehe]
btw, i didn't take that flashback shot - 'twas my lil brother, dandee :)

Anonymous said...

shucks.. think i forgot to place my name ~donna